Who Is Eligible
Companies whose products and services are generally available to the wine industry.
Associate Member Benefits
- Invitations to all Board of Directors meetings and the annual membership meeting in June.
- Invitations to Wine Institute sponsored forums, receptions, seminars, etc.
- Annual company and contact listing in Wine Institute's membership directory now in pdf format on our members-only website.
- Company information and link on Wine Institute's web site: http://www.wineinstitute.org/memberships/associatemembers
- Participation in Wine Institute committees: Communications, Public Policy, and Research & Education.
- Up-to-date industry news via Wine Institute publications and communications.
- Wine industry statistics, economic and market research information.
- Participation in Wine Institute's cost-savings programs, such as Federal Express.
Prospective Associate Members are required to file the application form (PDF) with the first year's dues to:
425 Market Street, Suite 1000
San Francisco, CA 94105
Prospective Associate Members must be sponsored by two active winery members of Wine Institute.
All applicants for membership are approved by Wine Institute Board of Directors.
$1,500 per year
Questions and comments regarding Associate Membership should be directed to Wine Institute Member Relations Manager Kara Ruecker at 415/309-3914.