SAN FRANCISCO – The China wine market, Prowein international wine trade show in Düsseldorf, Germany and other key global wine market updates will be featured at the Wine Institute California Wine Export Annual Seminar on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at the City Club at 155 Sansome Street, 11th Floor, in San Francisco.
- Special panel presentation on the China wine market
- Pete Hou, Wine Institute Trade Representative in China – China wine market update and California Wines program review
- Maria Troen, Wine Intelligence – Emerging Opportunities in the Chinese Wine Market; China Label Design & China Wine Landscape Report
- ZJ Tang, Chicago Chinese Cultural Institute – Cross Cultural Communication
- Scott Gerien, Dickenson, Peatman & Fogarty – Protecting Intellectual Property in China and Other Legal Considerations
- Presentation by the organizers of the Prowein international wine trade show
- Highlights of new "Discover California Wines" global branding campaign
- Regional wine market updates from Wine Institute's team of international representatives
- Round table discussions with international program directors during lunch
Registration deadline is Friday, July 20. Price is $75 per person including lunch for California Wine Export members at: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=lQw8oNGkca5xmq9y9pjTDA, and $100 per person for non-members who can register at: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=RMZa4XVnjjdKggNO0XTlQQ. Advance reservation required. Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. and the program starts at 9:00 a.m. Recommended attendees include winery principals, executives, marketing and exporting staff, industry suppliers, consultants, international brokers and agents, wine business educators and students.
For further information, go online to: www.calwinexport.com.
# # #
Journalists requiring further information should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 415/512-0151.